ORDER BY 12PM SUNDAY FOR MONDAY DELIVERY
Sinclair Fish Blood & Bone Fertiliser 25kg
£24.10£0.96 Per kg
- 25kg Jumbo Bag of Blood Fish and Bone General Organic Fertiliser
- Ideal organic slow release fertiliser for all plants
- Perfect for flowers, lawns, shrubs and fruit plants
- 100% organic
- Saves you time by reducing the number of times you need to feed you plants
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sinclair Fish Blood & Bone Fertiliser
Sinclair Fish Blood & Bone is a very long lasting slow release organic fertiliser ideal for Trees, Shrubs, Vegetables and Flowering Plants. This listing is for a 25 kg bag of 100% organic fertiliser The chemical composition is 5-6-6 (nitrogen, phosphate and potash) it is a slow release long lasting general fertiliser and ideal if you don’t want to bother with regular feeding and would prefer to use an organic fertiliser. It will considerably boost the growth of shrubs, hedges, trees and flowers as well as fruit trees and bushes.
Fertilisers are used to improve plant growth. The faster growing the plant, the more it will benefit from fertiliser application. If you have a healthy soil, it is often not necessary to use fertilisers, but using them may produce a showier display of blooms or a higher yield of produce from edible crops.
Most fertilisers are based on the three major plant nutrients:
Nitrogen (N): For green leafy growth
Phosphorus (P): For healthy root and shoot growth
Potassium (K): For flowering, fruiting and general hardiness
Compound fertilisers: These contain a mixture of different nutrients, and may be balanced (containing similar proportions of all the major plant nutrients) or may supply more of some nutrients than others, as per the requirements of different crops. They may be organic or inorganic, or contain both.
For over 165 years Sinclair has been at the forefront of horticulture. Now part of the Westland family, based in Cheshire, we look forward to helping you grow.
- Proven, trialled and tested recipes drawing on over 50 years of horticultural expertise.
- Specialist technical support for the grower.
- A commitment to reducing environmental impact and increasing the sustainability of our products.
|Number of kg||25 kg|
|Dimensions||60 × 40 × 20 cm|
|6 Product Brand|